November 14, 2016

Halloween 2016



I'm finally getting around to posting about Halloween.  I shared Claire & Peter's costumes a few weeks ago but here is our whole family on Halloween.  I love doing family themed costumes, and this year was one of my favorites we've done.  I plan to convince our kids to do a family theme with us for as long as I can!  

I turned 27 years old on Halloween.  Bryce got me a letter board and this set of pretty books I have been wanting forever!  Both of my kids gave me the best birthday present every and slept in until 9 am which never happens.  It was wonderful.  Bryce got up and made me breakfast and then Claire and I went on a little mommy daughter date to the treehouse museum with some friends while Bryce stayed home with Peter while he napped.  After the treehouse museum we picked up costa vida takeout for lunch.  After we ate we got both of the kids down for naps and got everything ready for dinner and trick or treating.  
This was the first year Claire really "got" trick-or-treating and it was SO MUCH FUN.  I loved watching her run from house to house saying "Twick or Tweat!"  
We walked around our neighborhood first and then drove to another part of Ogden and parked our car and walked around a few other neighborhoods.  Claire was a little trooper and walked for most of it.  By the end she told us for the first time in her life that she was sleepy and ready to go home to bed haha!  
It was such a fun night, I was pretty sad when it was over.  At least now we are in the full swing of the holiday season so my sadness didn't last too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment