October 24, 2016

Disney Store Trip


Last Tuesday we took a little trip to City Creek to get Claire's Halloween costume at the Disney Store.  Typically I make all our costumes but I added up the cost of everything I needed for Claire's and it would've cost me almost the same amount to make it so I decided to save myself the hassle this year and buy hers :).    
It was a really quick trip so we didn't do any other shopping than at the Disney Store.  Claire had a blast playing in the castle and looking at all the princess toys and costumes.  We let her pick out one toy and she chose this cute stuffed Anna doll.  She is now obsessed with it and won't let it out of her sight.  I just need to finish making mine and Bryce's costumes which should be pretty easy, and then we'll be all ready for Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment