September 4, 2016

Bear Lake 2016


We made our annual trip to Bear Lake this past week.  Bryce had work off on Monday so instead of fighting with the crowds on Labor Day like we originally had planned, we were able to go a week early and basically have the beach all to ourselves.

Claire had so much fun.  She was in heaven getting to play in the mud and water all day long.
Our nice little set up so we could have some shade and keep Peter out of the sun.  I was a little unsure of how it would go spending the whole day at the beach with Peter, but he did awesome.  He literally slept the entire time except when he was eating!
Claire loved chasing all the birds and seagulls on the beach.  She kept saying she wanted to catch one, but luckily she was never fast enough :).

I can never get over how beautiful Bear Lake is.  It is one of my favorite places and I love that we've made going there an annual tradition.  I hope our kids will grow up loving it as much as Bryce and I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment