May 16, 2016

Pregnancy Update: 37 Weeks

How far along? 37 weeks + 3 days but picture was taken at exactly 37 weeks
How big is baby? At my appointment my doctor estimated on the ultrasound he was about 6 pounds
Stretch marks? Still none!
Sleep: Bah.  Sleep has been terrible lately.  I got a cough last week and between back & pelvic pain and coughing all night I was lucky to get 3 or 4 hours a night.  At least I'll be acclimated to sleep deprivation for when the baby gets here :).
Best moment of the week? Celebrating Bryce's 26th birthday on Friday.
Food cravings? I've been craving a Jimmy John's Beach Club sandwich for the past 3 weeks and finally got one last Thursday.  
Symptoms? Braxton Hicks, heartburn, back pain, pelvic pain and tons of pressure on my pelvis since he has dropped so low.
Movement: He still moves around quite a bit but is taking up so much room there aren't quite as many big movements which has been a nice break.
Gender? Boy!
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Anything making you queasy or sick?  No.
Happy or moody most of the time:  Happy and getting so excited to meet this little boy!
Miss Anything?  Sleep, laying on my stomach, being able to walk without waddling and being in pain haha
Labor Signs? At my appointment last Tuesday I was 2 cm dilated and about 75% effaced.  The baby is super low also (like painfully low) so my doctor doesn't think I will make it to my due date but he also thought that with Claire so I'm not holding my breath :).
Looking Forward to? Getting this baby here finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment