March 22, 2016

Pregnancy Update: 29 Weeks



*I am not doing so great at documenting this pregnancy!  I meant to do a post when I was 28 weeks and starting my third trimester but we were in the middle of moving so it got postponed until now!

How far along? 29 weeks +4 days 
How big is baby? 2 1/4 pounds
Stretch marks? Still none yet
Sleep: Sleep is okay.  I wake up quite a bit but for the most part fall back asleep pretty quickly.  I feel exhausted all the time though!
Best moment of the week? Last week getting to see our little boy on the ultrasound!
Food cravings?  Chocolate chip cookies, Reeses Eggs, & salty foods
Symptoms? Heartburn and lower back pain ALL the time, and tons of Braxton Hicks.  I never had Braxton Hicks with Claire so I didn't realize what was going on at first when I started having them and then I quickly figured it out haha.
Movement: So much movement!  He is so much wigglier than Claire was and he kicks hard!
Gender? Boy!
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Anything making you queasy or sick?  No.
Happy or moody most of the time:  Happy, but very very tired.
Miss Anything?  Now that the weather is warming up I miss running!  I can't wait to start that up again after this little boy gets here.
Labor Signs? Nope (unless you count Braxton Hicks)
Looking Forward to? Easter this upcoming Sunday and getting closer to meeting our little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment