February 12, 2016

Playtime with Claire


I took this picture last week just because I love the pretty light Claire's room gets in the mornings.  
I reorganized Claire's bookshelves to display some of the new books she got for Christmas and her birthday.  I love children's books and have to try to really discipline myself when it comes adding more to our collection :).  
Claire's Great-Grandma & Great-Grandpa Mecham gave her these darling Russian nesting dolls for Christmas and they are one of her favorite things to play with.  They keep her entertained for a good 30 minutes or longer which is so nice when I'm trying to get things done around the house.  Claire is pretty easily entertained and it is so nice not having to try to come up with new things to keep her busy all the time.  Hopefully all of my kids are that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment