January 19, 2016

Pregnancy Update: 20 Weeks



How far along? 20 weeks +4 days (the picture was taken on the day I was exactly 20 though)
How big is baby? About 3/4 pound, 6 inches long.
Stretch marks? Still none yet
Sleep: Still sleeping great, although I know the uncomfortable stage is creeping up quickly so I'm enjoying my sleep while I still can :)
Best moment of the week?  Celebrating Claire's birthday & getting to see our little boy on the ultrasound today at my doctor's appointment!
Food cravings?  Costa Vida grilled chicken salads
Symptoms? A little bit of heartburn & lower back pain but nothing too bad yet     
Movement: Little boy is starting to get super wiggly & I'm feeling kicks and nudges all the time now.  
Gender? Boy!
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Anything making you queasy or sick?  No.
Happy or moody most of the time:  Happy for the most part.  A little moody at times because none of my clothes fit :( regular clothes are uncomfortable or look weird and most maternity clothes are too big on me still.
Miss Anything?  Being able to lay on my stomach on the floor when I play with Claire.
Labor Signs? Nope and hopefully not for a while!
Looking Forward to? My Target Ultrasound next month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment