December 23, 2015

Pregnancy Update: 16 Weeks


I posted these updates on my blog about once a month when I was pregnant with Claire (more for my own benefit since I use this as a family journal) and I wanted to do it again with this pregnancy so I thought I'd better get my first post written before I'm halfway though my pregnancy haha.

How far along? Almost 17 weeks, I'll be 17 weeks exactly on Christmas!
How big is baby? About 1/4 pound.
Stretch marks? None yet.  I didn't get any with my last pregnancy so I'm really hoping I'll be lucky enough not to get any this time around too (but that's probably wishful thinking)!
Sleep: I've been sleeping great, probably because I'm exhausted all the time so by the time bedtime rolls around I can barely keep my eyes open.  Being pregnant while chasing a toddler around all day puts a whole new meaning on pregnancy fatigue!
Best moment of the week?  Finding out the gender of our little baby at our doctor's appointment yesterday!
Food cravings?  Salty foods.
Symptoms? I'm past the sick stage of pregnancy, although I don't really get too sick when I'm pregnant.  I didn't get morning sickness at all when I was pregnant with Claire and I only got it a little with this one.  I'm starting to get heartburn sometimes, but so far that's about it!      
Movement: I've just barely started feeling little flutters from the baby moving around the past couple weeks but nothing hugely noticeable yet.  
Gender? Boy!
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Anything making you queasy or sick?  No.
Happy or moody most of the time:  Happy!!  I was a little moody earlier in the pregnancy but the past couple weeks I have mostly been happy and excited for the holidays and to find out what we were having.
Miss Anything?  Hmm...probably my pants that don't fit :(  I'm having a hard time finding any cute maternity jeans but I need to find some soon because basically all I wear every day is leggings haha.
Labor Signs? Nope and hopefully not for a while!
Looking Forward to? Christmas and getting to start making and buying little boy things to get ready for his arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment