December 26, 2015

Breakfast with Santa

The preschool my sister teaches at put on a breakfast with Santa the Saturday before Christmas so we decided to take Claire to it.  They served a pancake breakfast and had activities like cookie decorating, coloring, an ornament craft, a play dough station, and of course getting to sit on Santa's lap.    
Anna was a surprise visitor for all of the kids as well.  When Anna first came in I pointed her out to Claire and Claire ran up to her and gave her a huge hug.  It was the cutest thing ever!  I wish I would've had my camera out.  Of course later when we tried to get a few pictures of Claire with Anna she didn't want to be held by her so this is the best we got!
Coloring with Lydia.
Decorating sugar cookies.
And last of all sitting on Santa's lap.  I love this picture so much, I can't help but laugh every time I look at it.  Claire didn't cry when we put her on Santa's lap, but she was not at all happy about it.  Santa gave Claire a candy cane before we put her on his lap and after we set her on his lap she threw her candy cane on the ground and pouted angrily until we got her off.  She is getting pretty feisty the older she gets :).  It was such a fun morning and we were thrilled that we didn't have to wait in line for an hour somewhere to see Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment