November 25, 2015

Life Lately


The whole month of November has almost gone by and I've hardly blogged at all, probably because we haven't really done anything that feels blogworthy lately.  Bryce is extremely busy with school and work.  We're lucky if we get to see him more than an hour a day.  Claire is keeping me busy all the time.  She is at such a fun age learning new things constantly.  She's been learning her colors and how to count.  She loves nursery and going to discovery time at the library every week.  Here's a bit of what we've been up to lately:
Decorating the window with princesses.
Having daily tea parties.
Enjoying any bit of sun we get since its been so cloudy lately (although I'm still really wishing for snow).
Reading lots of books.  This one, The Art of Racing in the Rain, is one of my new favorites!
French braiding Claire's hair for the first time.  I still need more practice but it turned out pretty cute for my first try with her baby-fine hair.  I got her to sit still long enough by putting on Frozen.  She loves Anna & Elsa and will sit through the whole movie!

This is basically what our whole November has looked like with a few walks and playtime outside thrown in.  We are ready for the holidays and for Bryce's semester to be over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment