November 2, 2015

Halloween Countdown Day 5


For Day 5 of our Halloween Countdown Bryce had school all day and then worked at night sadly, so it was just Claire, Rory, and me celebrating the eve of Halloween.  We played with Claire's Haunted House, played in the leaves outside, took Rory for a walk, and then made mummy pizzas and watched Hocus Pocus before Claire had to go to bed.  Even though it was just us girls, it was still lots of fun and we were all excited and ready for Halloween to finally get here.  The only picture I took was of our mummy pizzas but I realized I never posted pictures of our Halloween decorations this year so I thought I'd include them in this post. 

I love all the chalkboard prints from the Caravan Shoppe and hang one for almost every holiday.  
I added a few new decorations this year thanks to the dollar aisle at Target (the cobweb garland & white pumpkin pail) and I framed that cute little Halloween card from Rifle Paper Co.
My paper bats are still going strong in their 4th year of use!  Halloween decorations are so fun I get so excited to put them up every year but then I'm always a little sad when I have to take them down :(.  Oh well, at least Christmas ones come soon after so I don't have feel sad for too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment