November 30, 2015

First Snowfall


Last Wednesday we finally had the first real snowfall!  I was so excited when I looked out the window and saw that it had started snowing.  I maybe squealed like a little kid and hurriedly dragged Claire to the window to show her the snow.  As soon as there was a little bit of snow on the ground I bundled us up in our coats and snowboots so we could go play outside in it for a few minutes before it got dark. 
Claire loved it and was just as excited as her mama about all the fluffy white flakes falling from the sky.
Catching snowflakes on her finger.
We stayed outside as long as we could until it got dark and our fingers starting getting cold (which was too soon for Claire's liking, she would've stayed outside all night).  The first snowfall is always magical!  It's something special I look forward to every year and it was so fun getting to see Claire experience it this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment