September 9, 2015

New Family Pictures

Last weekend we decided to take some new family pictures.  We just did some in the spring but Bryce hated how long his hair was in all of those so we decided to take them again to try and get some we were both happy with.  I found this dress earlier this summer and thought it would be perfect for pictures.  The first time I tried to buy it it sold out, so I waited a few more weeks and snatched it up when it finally came back in stock.  I got Claire's dress for her 18 month pictures & my little brother's wedding and it matched perfectly so we just had to get Bryce a new button up to match the color scheme.  Here are my favorites, but you can see the full post at my photography blog kamileishmanphotography.blogspot.com



2 comments:

  1. your family is darling and these pictures turned out great. Where is your dress from?
    briceandbreann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The dress is from http://www.roolee.com

      Delete