August 23, 2015

Rhett & Bailee's Wedding


Last Saturday my little brother Rhett and my now sister-in-law Bailee were married!  It was such a fun day.  They were sealed in the Ogden temple, then had a luncheon for family and friends afterward at the Highland Chapel in Mountain Green.  At the luncheon we have a tradition that started with my sister's wedding, and then my own, of sharing funny/embarrassing stories about the family member who was married.  Bryce and I told a little story about Rhett's poor clothing choices & all of his health problems and sang the song "Fixer Upper" from Frozen.  It was really funny to hear all of the stories everyone shared about Rhett and all of the stories Bailee's family shared about her.  After the luncheon we had a few hours until the reception so we took Claire home to take a nap.  She didn't wake up until six so we didn't get back to the reception until around 6:30.  Then we partied and celebrated some more, ate lots of yummy food, and I took lots and lots of pictures!
Their darling wedding cake.
Claire hanging out with Nana & Papa in the reception line.
The happy couple!
Claire & her BFF/cousin Lydia giving each other hugs.
I love my girl.  She gives the best hugs and kisses.
Cutting the cake.
The night ended with everyone turning Rhett's truck into a giant tutu with all of the tulle from the reception.  I'm sure this was his favorite part of the whole day ;).  I'm so happy for Rhett & Bailee and glad we were able to share this special day with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment