August 3, 2015

New Bookshelves


I've been wanting to put up some picture ledge bookshelves in Claire's room for a long time but hadn't been able to find time to take a trip down to Ikea.  One day I was scrolling through pinterest and saw a tutorial on how to make them yourself, so being the dutiful wife that I am....I commissioned Bryce to make them for me :).  They actually were really easy and he made them in about an hour one afternoon.  I did the painting and then we hung them up in Claire's room.  I LOVE how they turned out!  I am also glad for the extra storage so I don't have to worry about running out of room on Claire's other bookshelf anytime soon.  I love that my husband is so handy.  He helps me with every project I come up with and without any complaints.  Claire and I are both pretty lucky to have him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment