August 10, 2015

Claire's First Sleepover


Claire had her first sleepover this past week at my parent's house.  It was the first time we've ever left her anywhere overnight, so I was a little apprehensive about it.  Bryce convinced me she would be fine staying at my parent's house for one night and I finally decided to trust him ;).  

We stayed and visited for a little bit when we dropped her off.  My mom took Claire out to the garden and showed her how to pick peas.  My picky little eater who usually won't touch peas, ate them by the handful!  We snuck away while Claire was busy eating peas with her Nana and headed out for our date night.  We went to dinner at Costa Vida (my favorite!) and then stayed up late watching movies.  Bryce still had to work the next morning so we didn't get to do anything too extravagant, but it was still nice.  My mom brought Claire back to our house the next morning around 10.  She and I were both so happy to see each other!  I probably missed her more than she missed me.  My mom said she was so good and didn't even cry once!  She slept through the night for them and everything.  I was so glad she had such a fun time, but I was glad to have her back home with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment