May 12, 2015

Rain, Rain


Last week was the week of rainstorms!  We pretty much got rain every single day.  I'm all for stormy weather so I didn't mind one bit.  We went outside a few times while it rained so Claire could play in it and splash around in the puddles.  I took a few pictures of her playing in the rain, and I'm so glad I did.  Claire has always been a little water baby, and that hasn't seemed to change yet.  She giggled and smiled as the raindrops fell on her face and hands.  I love seeing the world through her eyes and finding joy in simple things I tend to take for granted like feeling the rain on my face.  I think one of the best parts of motherhood is getting to see the world through your child's eyes.  It's almost like getting a second childhood, but its even better this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment