May 18, 2015

Book Warehouse Sale


Last Friday I went to a used book warehouse sale with my sister.  I was able to score 7 BabyLit books (Pride & Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility, Wuthering Heights, Anna Karenina, Alice in Wonderland, Jane Eyre, & The Secret Garden) for $3 a piece.  It was such an awesome deal.  We gave Claire the Romeo & Juliet one for Valentine's Day and I have been wanting to get her a few more, but I was waiting until I found them on sale.  It's a good thing I waited a while because I think I found the best deal possible.  These books are so darling and so much fun!  I have read all of the actual versions so its fun for me to see how they used quotes & pictures to turn them into children's books.  Claire loves them too...maybe not quite as much as me though haha.  I'll make a bookworm out of her yet! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment