April 19, 2015

Scenes from the Weekend

I haven't done a 'Scenes from the Weekend' post in quite a while so I thought I'd throw one together with a few pictures I've taken over the past few days. 

Claire practicing her scales ;).  This little girl is a music baby.  She loves any kind of toy that makes noise or music.  
I finished reading this book, Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier, a few days ago.  I can't stop thinking about it.  It was soooo good.  Definitely one of my top favorites now.
The sun came out again melted all the snow.  Claire, Rory, and I were happy to get back to our routine of daily afternoon walks.  
Claire has been getting over a cold and cutting a bunch of teeth so this whole past week she has been napping a ton!  She's been taking 3 hour naps almost every day.  I won't lie, it's been nice.
Claire has become so attached to her Juliette Rabbit that we got her for Easter.  She has to take her everywhere we go whether it's for a ride in the car, a trip to the park, to church, or playing outside in the yard.  I think it's pretty adorable though!  When Bryce hasn't been working he has been studying all weekend for a biochemistry test so its mostly been a girls weekend for Claire, Rory, and me.  I'm so glad I always have my two babies, Claire & Rory, to always keep me company! 

No comments:

Post a Comment