February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day Cards


I made these fun cards with Claire this past week to give to her grandparents and her daddy on Valentine's Day.  I wish I could say I came up with them by myself, but I found the idea on this cute blog.  I know I'm posting this after Valentine's Day but I had to wait until everyone received their card so I wouldn't ruin the surprise.

Here is Claire admiring her handiwork.  The cards were really simple to make.  I painted her hand with red acrylic paint and stamped a bunch of handprints on white card stock.  I did two sheets so I would have several handprints to choose from.  Most of them ended up being smeared red blobs, but I did end up with three good ones!  Once Claire was napping I cut out the handprints and pictures of her face and put the cards all together.  They were super easy and I love how they turned out.  They are definitely an idea to keep filed away to use for any occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment