January 17, 2015

Memory Lane

I was going through some of our pictures a few days ago to find some of Claire to display at her party and I started looking through some from when I was little and one we have a Bryce as a little boy.  I thought it would be fun to take a little trip down memory lane and post some of them on our blog.

This is the only picture we have at our house of Bryce when he was little.  I really need to get some more from his mom so we can see if there are any that look a little more like Claire.
This is a picture of me when I was just a little older then Claire is right now.  Its pretty clear where she gets most of her looks from haha.  Bryce is sweet and always says he loves that she looks so much like her mom, since that's who he did fall in love with after all ;).
Since we already started our trip down memory lane I figured we might as well keep going so I posted a few more pictures of me growing up.
My sister Laci & me.  We have been best buddies since we were teeny tiny.
Proof that I have always loved dogs ;)
Another of me when I was around Claire's age.  

I love looking at old pictures.  Its so fun to look back and see how much I've changed.  Now I need to stick to my word and get more pictures of Bryce so we can revisit his childhood next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment