November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving #2

Saturday we had a second Thanksgiving dinner with my family.  We felt pretty lucky to get two Turkey dinners and be able to spend time with both of our families over the holiday weekend.     
Growing up my Grandma Mecham always gave us a little gift after Thanksgiving dinner to start off the Christmas season.  My mom decided to carry on the tradition so she gave Claire and Lydia their first Christmas gift.  
They got matching Christmas jammies and a Christmas book.  Lydia & Claire both LOVE these Karen Katz lift-the-flap books so they were super excited when they opened them.  
Nana (my mom) reading to her grand babies :).
Lydia and Claire love playing with each other.  It is so cute to watch them.  They pass toys back and forth and jabber to each other loudly in baby language.  I am so glad they are such good little friends already.
And what kind of mom would I be if I didn't include an obligatory photo of them in their matching jammies in front of my mom's Christmas tree.  We had such a fun holiday weekend.  Now I'm just so excited for Christmas to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment