December 29, 2014

Claire Olivia Week by Week: 49 Weeks

Claire turned 49 weeks old yesterday.  I put Claire in her new Christmas dress and tried to get a few pictures of her walking, but I only managed to get these blurry ones.  I have to stand her up and then quickly back away and try to snap a picture before she reaches me.  She is getting pretty fast so it was a little difficult to accomplish by myself.  Next time I'll make sure Bryce is home so he can help me.
Claire is getting braver with walking every day.  I took these pictures after she had walked from her dresser to her crib.  She gets so excited and proud of herself every time she walks.  It is so cute!
The second time I tried to stand Claire up by her dresser to see if I could get better pictures of her walking she walked straight over to her castle, plopped down, and started playing.  I couldn't help but smile.  I decided to call it good with pictures for the day.  I put my camera away and we spent the afternoon playing princesses.  I dreamed about these days as a mama, and I have to say they are even better than I imagined they would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment