December 8, 2014

Claire Olivia Week by Week: 46 Weeks


Claire turned 46 weeks old yesterday.  I repurposed the play gym that Bryce built for Claire into a little A-frame tent today by throwing a blanket over it, and she LOVED it.  It was so much fun!  She kept crawling in and out of it and could not stop giggling.  I would chase her until she crawled inside and then I would jump over and surprise on the other end.  I couldn't stop laughing either.  I love playing with her.  She is seriously the best.  Claire finally took a few steps on her own this week.  She did it a couple of times, but hasn't done it since.  She has been standing a lot on her own too.  She usually does it when she walks along the couch then she'll let go and stand up on her own for a good 30 seconds sometimes.  She loves the Christmas tree and her presents underneath!  She already managed to unwrap one of presents by herself.  I caught her when she was about halfway through so I let her finish unwrapping it all the way.  I figured it was good practice :).  Some new foods she loves are mac & cheese, rice & veggies, and pizza.  I know I say this every time, but I cannot believe how big she is.  My little baby is going to be a whole year old in just about a month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment