November 17, 2014

Claire Olivia Week by Week: 43 Weeks


Claire turned 43 weeks old today.  This past week she was able to see and play with snow for the first time!  She seemed to think it was pretty fun, until she got cold.  I put her hair up in pigtails for the first time a few days ago.  I didn't realize she had enough hair but I thought I'd try it out one day just to see.  I think it looks adorable, but it makes her look so much older.  She is looking more like a toddler and less like a baby everyday!  She still hasn't cut any of the other teeth she's been working on, and still has yet to take any steps on her own.  She stood for about ten seconds by herself on Saturday night, but that's as much as she will do on her own.  If she has something to hold on to she will walk around all day long, she just isn't quite ready to try it on her own.  I'm okay with that though as I am happy keeping her a baby for as long as she'll let me.
When we were just about done taking pictures Rory decided to jump on the bed and crash our photoshoot so I had to include this one too :).

No comments:

Post a Comment