November 2, 2014

Claire Olivia Week by Week: 41 Weeks

Claire turned 41 weeks old today.  This week has been so much fun!  She celebrated her first Halloween so I thought I would take her weekly pictures in her Halloween costume.  I was really excited to celebrate this holiday with her since it is my favorite.  We took her trick-or-treating for the first time and she loved it.  Mostly, she loved seeing all of the kids in their costumes.  She's still cruising along all the furniture and walking with the walker toy we have.  She has stood for a few seconds by herself, but she still doesn't have great balance yet.  She is still working on cutting her top right tooth.  I can't believe how long this one is taking.  I keep thinking any day it will finally cut through her poor swollen gums, but no luck yet.  I think we finally identified her food allergy/intolerance and strangely enough it is apple juice.  Anytime she eats anything that has been flavored with apple juice concentrate (puffs, puree pouches, fruit snacks etc.) a rash breaks out around her mouth.  There have been a few times I haven't fed her anything with apple juice and a rash has still flared up so I'm not sure if there is something else she is allergic to also.  We just have to keep watching her and be careful with what we feed her for a while.  At her next doctor's appointment I'm going to see if we need to take her to an allergist or something.  Oh, and she is finally sleeping through the night again and has stopped waking up early.  She even slept in until 7:30 this morning.  I hope she is back to her old sleeping habits for good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment