October 15, 2014

Weekend Recap

 photo beuspond-4_zpsc41f899e.jpgThis past weekend was one of the busiest we've had in a while! I had two photoshoots and we had a Halloween party on Friday night. I am proud to say we placed third place in the costume contest.  The 1st place winner was a couple dressed as Forest Gump & Jenny, and 2nd place was a couple dressed as a lion and safari hunter.  I didn't take any pictures yet because I want everyone else to have to wait and be surprised on Halloween :).  I will say though, that I LOVE how our costumes turned out.  I think I did a pretty good job on them, and Claire looked super adorable.  
 photo beuspond-2_zps4f861bf6.jpg photo beuspond-3_zps7c5ca001.jpg
Saturday evening after Bryce got off work we took Rory & Claire to Beus pond to scout out some spots for a few photoshoots I had coming up this week.  It is so pretty there this time of year!  We had fun showing Claire the ducks and all of the pretty leaves everywhere.   photo beuspond-5_zpscd820ccb.jpg photo beuspond-6_zps96149d23.jpg photo beuspond-13_zps5d4ea540.jpg photo beuspond-14_zpsd67ca4aa.jpg photo beuspond-7_zps5ed7544c.jpg photo beuspond-8_zpsea1dc735.jpg photo beuspond-9_zps6ac015ae.jpg photo beuspond-10_zpsfd656ed7.jpg photo beuspond-11_zps6e1bcf7f.jpg
I absolutely love this time of year. It is so gorgeous! I also really love my little snuggle bug and her open-mouthed slobbery kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment