September 25, 2014

We're Ready for ya October!

 photo halloweendecorations-3_zpsf62f0ec1.jpg photo halloweenjammies_zps27e52dce.jpg photo halloweendecorations-6_zpsab843cd7.jpg
I had a photoshoot last night and Bryce had class so I took Claire to my mom and dad's house so they could babysit her for me.  My mom surprised Claire with a new pair of Halloween jammies & a Halloween book.  Both the book and jammies are darling!  It's no secret how much I love Halloween, so I was way excited about the fun surprise.  My mom is the cutest, she loves spoiling her grand babies.  Claire is lucky to have such a fun Nana! photo halloweendecorations-7_zpsbf67beaa.jpgClaire's little Halloween surprise got me all excited for October (my favorite month!) so today we went to the store and bought a few mini pumpkins and I pulled out all of my Halloween decorations! photo halloweendecorations-8_zps60017d50.jpg
 photo halloweendecorations-5_zpsc3530042.jpg
I used basically all the same decorations that I posted last year. photo halloweendecorations-1_zps0ebcad85.jpg
Oh wait!  I do have one new decoration this year.  That cute baby in the Halloween jammies ;).  (And don't worry Bryce is standing just out of the shot so she wouldn't crawl or fall off of the table.)

Our house smells like pumpkin spice from my new candle, there are bats on our walls, and we have a fridge full of apples just waiting to be dipped in caramel.  We're ready for ya October!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute!! And I love your newest decoration :). I haven't ever really gotten into decorating for Halloween but this year I want to so badly, everything is so spooky and cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! And Halloween is just my favorite so I love to deck out my house :).

      Delete
  2. I am so jealous of your cute decorations!!! I wish we celebrated halloween here more. It is super lame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that is a bummer you guys don't celebrate it that much in Sweden. I would be so sad! You should do it anyway, most of my decorations I made. You could probably find some easy ones on good old Pinterest :).

      Delete
  3. Hey, I'll watch Claire anytime you like, if one of those apples dipped in caramel comes with her! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha good to know ;) I think I could arrange that.

      Delete