May 21, 2014

Lydia & Claire Take Two

 photo DSC_0049_zps870093d2.jpg  photo DSC_0052_zps7bb10af7.jpg  photo DSC_0054_zps4f34d90c.jpg
My mom bought Lydia and Claire these cute bucket hats for Easter.  We were all at my parents last weekend and Laci and I had both packed the hats for our girls.  I, of course, insisted that we take a few pictures.  Claire isn't quite big enough to sit up by herself so my arm got to make a cameo appearance in all of the photos.  Bryce was kind enough to play photog for us.  Can you believe how much Lydia & Claire have both grown already since this last post a few months ago?  We have so much fun with these girls.  They are starting to smile and interact a little with each other and it is so fun to watch.  These two are going to be best buddies.


3 comments:

  1. They will be the best of friends!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hats are adorable! I love them. Cute cute babies :)

    ReplyDelete