May 4, 2014

Claire Olivia Week by Week: 15 Weeks

 photo DSC_0243_zps6ccaa57d.jpg  photo DSC_0242_zps3da284e7.jpg
 photo DSC_0241_zpsc095d362.jpg photo DSC_0250_zps0a268ef4.jpg photo DSC_0255_zps1f3ebb77.jpg photo DSC_0257_zps7597dd1b.jpg photo DSC_0247_zpsa26f0f70.jpg  Claire turned 15 weeks old today.  We also finally blessed her in church today so she got to wear her blessing dress for this weeks pictures.  There isn't much to update other than her blessing day which will be in a separate post, so this week's post will just be a bunch of cute pictures :).

**I realized after I posted this a huge thing did happen this week!  Claire giggled at me for the first time.  It was the cutest thing ever.  I was fixing dinner and Bryce was holding Claire.  She was tired and getting kind of fussy so she was kind of crying.  I brought out dinner and swapped Bryce for Claire.  As soon as she saw me she got the biggest smile on her face.  I laughed and started talking to her and she giggled, and then kept giggling for about a minute.  Bryce and I couldn't stop laughing.  It was so dang cute!  I can't wait until her giggles and laughs become regular occurrences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment