April 16, 2014

My Little Owl Baby

 photo DSC_0070_zpsc89c0498.jpg  photo DSC_0071_zpseebbfe1a.jpg  photo DSC_0073_zps12bbf380.jpgBryce took these pictures last week after one of Claire's baths.  Bath time has easily become one of our favorite parts of the day.  Claire loves it and gets so excited.  She kicks her legs, splashes her arms, and gets water everywhere.  Whoever is bathing her just plans on getting really wet.  She is  so happy afterwards and she loves getting all snuggled up in her towel. 
 photo DSC_0081_zpsed0b7a2e.jpg
A little known fact to most people is that Claire's hair is pretty curly when it is wet.  It's so soft and fine though, that once it dries it goes mostly straight with a little wave.  I'm hoping the curl will stay when she is older and doesn't have such baby-fine hair anymore.  I think she looks just like Bryce when her hair is curly! photo DSC_0084_zps3a3c896c.jpgI always get my best roll inspection done when I'm drying her off.  She is getting a fairly notable amount :)  Goodness, just look at that cute girl.  This is what dreams are made of.


2 comments:

  1. She's adorable. Brielle's hair was just like that when she was a baby. I finally realized if I put gel in it, the curl would stay! So fun fun to see how big she's getting. I think she looks just like you kami!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea! I need to get some gel and try it out in her hair. And she is getting huge, I kind of hate it and love it at the same time.

      Delete