March 21, 2014

Spring Break

 photo DSC_0396_zps3abb6815.jpg
Last week was Bryce's spring break.  He had the entire week off from school and work.  It was so nice to have him home!  The first order of business was to give our poor shaggy dog a haircut.
 photo DSC_0406_zps6e1f2095.jpg
 photo DSC_0400_zps55a9a649.jpg
 photo DSC_0405_zps3b139bcd.jpg
Bryce did a great job.  Rory looks pretty cute with her new haircut and I think she likes not being so hot all the time now that she doesn't have so much hair!
 photo DSC_0422_zps85fcfbac.jpg 
We tried out our stroller for the first time and went for a walk (a really short one) around our neighborhood.  My leg has recovered enough that I can now walk with shoes on (hooray!).  I'm getting more feeling and movement back but my leg is still really weak.  Only some of the muscles and tendons are working so I still have to walk really slowly and still with a limp.  I'm getting a brace, hopefully this next week, to help me walk a little better and I am so excited for it!  
 photo DSC_0427_zps88cf6e83.jpg
 photo DSC_0417_zps3ce3c6e8.jpg On our walk I finally had a good excuse to bundle Claire up in her little snowsuit.  She didn't seem to mind the stroller at all.  She just slept the whole time :).  It was so nice to get out and get some fresh air.  I'm hoping with the brace I'll be able to get out and go on walks more often.

We spent the rest of Spring Break watching movies, doing puzzles, and sleeping in.  My favorite part was having Bryce around so much and getting to watch him spend lots of time with our daughter!  

No comments:

Post a Comment