February 28, 2014

Watch Me Grow: 52 Weeks

DSC_0307.jpg
Happy Birthday Rory!
DSC_0312.jpg DSC_0313.jpg DSC_0316.jpgDSC_0318.jpg DSC_0322.jpg
Today is Rory's 1st birthday.  This is the last "Watch Me Grow" post for her.  I have had so much fun doing these posts.  It's been really fun to watch her grow from a tiny puppy into a 55 pound full grown dog.  

We had a little party for her tonight at home.  I made her a doggy cake (recipe here) and we gave her a box of milk bones for her present.  We love our Rory girl so much!  She has been such a great addition to our family.  She has brought both Bryce and I comfort in times of loneliness, happiness when we were sad, and she gave us a responsibility to take care of someone besides ourselves.  I made a video with pictures I've taken of her the past year that is posted below.  I made for us to watch during her party.  I don't really expect anyone else to watch the whole thing, but I'm glad it's documented on the family blog :).


Happy 1st birthday Rory girl!  We are so glad you are a part of our family and we look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you!

1 comment:

  1. Has it really been a year?! I can't believe it! Cute Rory :) She is the sweetest, giant puppy ever!--even cuter the Clifford :)

    ReplyDelete