January 29, 2014

Claire's First Bath

Bryce and I gave Claire her first bath at home on Monday night.  She wasn't quite sure what to think.  She didn't really like it until the end when she got all snuggled up in her towel.  She is the sweetest.  I feel so lucky to have her in our family.  Here are a million photos to document the occasion because I'm that kind of mom :)
 photo DSC_0210_zpsf59cdb31.jpg photo DSC_0211_zps32164a81.jpg photo DSC_0217_zps8bd43106.jpg photo DSC_0222_zpsa9623095.jpg photo DSC_0225_zpscd22e22e.jpg photo DSC_0229_zpscae2647d.jpg  photo DSC_0230_zpsd6fa355b.jpg  photo DSC_0235_zps6c2ffc33.jpg photo DSC_0236_zpsf75dcda5.jpg
 photo DSC_0238_zpsb0016f6b.jpgI think she looks so much like her dad in this picture!

4 comments:

  1. A lot of people don't like to do this but our family has always just bathed babies in the tub. So far, they have all loved their baths! I think it is Taysom's favorite part of the day. I was a little nervous to do it at first but I got used to it after just a few times. I think they like it because it feels more like the womb. I could tell you how we do it if you'd like. I won't be offended if you don't want to though. Every mom is right with how she chooses. Just my two cents :) she is adorable! Such s beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I wrote that I realized it sounded so pushy and "I'm right, you're wrong." that is not how I meant it! Sorry, I hope you don't take it that way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so cute :) I didn't think it sounded mean or pushy at all. I love hearing new tips and ideas from other moms so I would love to hear how you bath Taysom in the tub! The only thing is I can't really kneel until I get full function back in my leg so sink baths work a little better for now since I can stand while doing them. I'm crossing my fingers it will be better in a few weeks though so by then I can try out bathing her in the tub :)

      Delete
    2. Oh I'm so glad you didn't think so! I hope your leg gets better soon, that is so weird. Well when it does, if you want me to I can tell ya, but by then she might be loving sink baths :)

      Delete