December 27, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 37 Weeks

DSC_0196.jpg
How far along? I'll be 37 Weeks on Sunday, so 36 weeks + 5 days.
How big is baby? At my doctor's appointment today on the ultrasound she was measuring at 6 1/2 pounds.
Stretch marks? Nope, still none.
Sleep: Sleep has actually been a little better lately.  I wake up a few times a night to go to the bathroom but I usually fall right back to sleep so that's been nice!
Best moment of the week?  Spending time with family during Christmas.
Food cravings?  Sprite
Symptoms? I haven't felt like I've been having as many symptoms lately.  My heartburn isn't as bad and my back and hips aren't hurting so much either.  I have been feeling much more tired though and she is super low so there is lots of pressure when I walk (and pretty much do anything).   
Movement: Lots of squirming, pushing into my bladder, and kicking my ribs.  Things are getting crowded in there! 
Gender? girl!
Belly button in or out? Still only halfway out, I don't think it's ever going to stick out all the way.
Wedding rings on or off? On, I haven't had any swelling or water retention.  I've been really lucky!
Anything making you queasy or sick?  No.
Happy or moody most of the time:  Happy!  Christmas has been so much fun this year.  Bryce and I are enjoying getting to spend so much time with each other before Claire is born and Bryce starts up school again.
Miss Anything?  Running, being able to bend over, and not feeling like I have a bowling ball that's going to drop out from between my legs.
Labor Signs? My doctor checked me today at my appointment and I am 2 cm dilated and 75% effaced.  Her head is also really, really low.  He could feel her head really well when he checked me.  He said with the combination of those three things she is probably going to come early and he doubts I will make it to my due date.  Still, you never really know.  I've heard of people being dilated to a 3 for 3 weeks…so we will see.  My fingers are crossed she'll come soon but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much so I won't be disappointed if she doesn't.
Looking Forward to? Holding my baby!  I'm getting pretty anxious for her to finally be here.  I started packing the hospital bag today and we loaded the car seat in our car.  It feels kind of surreal.  I'm very excited though.  I can't wait to finally be a mom!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute. You know that just before you deliver you are really energetic, feel your best, I can't think of what else. I scrubbed walls just before I had one of mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny, scrubbing all of our walls is on my list of things to do before the baby comes. I will have to do it soon and see if I have the same results you did :)

      Delete