December 13, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 35 Weeks

DSC_0122.jpg
How far along? 35 Weeks...well technically I'm not 35 weeks until Sunday, so I'm 34 weeks and 5 days, but it's easier just to round up ;)
How big is baby? At my doctor's appointment today on the ultrasound she was 5 3/4 lb.  It's looking like she may be closer to 8 pounds if I go until my due date!
Stretch marks? Still none.  My fingers are still crossed I'll be lucky.
Sleep: I don't know if my sleep is getting any better or if I'm just getting used to the new normal.  I sleep an average of 4-6 hours a night depending on how bad my back & hips are hurting.
Best moment of the week?  Having my 2nd baby shower and getting everything unpacked into the nursery.
Food cravings?  Peppermint Ice Cream!  
Symptoms? My symptoms are still pretty much the same: heartburn, lower back pain and aching hips.  Although my back doesn't seem to have hurt as bad the past week.     
Movement: She has been having some pretty big movements.  She pushes her feet into my right side and sticks her bum and back out so my bell looks way lopsided.  
Gender? girl!
Belly button in or out? Halfway out.
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope.
Happy or moody most of the time:  Mostly happy but I've definitely had a few mood swings.  Overall though I feel like my emotions have been pretty in check through my whole pregnancy.  
Miss Anything?  Being able to put on socks and boots easily.  It's getting a little  ridiculous.  I never thought about how much having a round belly limits your movement until I started experiencing it!
Labor Signs? Nothing yet.
Looking Forward to? All of the holidays and parties coming up.  They will be such a good distraction and I think they will help make the time pass by really quickly!  And of course I'm looking forward to getting closer and closer to meeting my little girl.  Goodness, I already love her so much.  I can't even imagine how I will feel when she is finally here!

6 comments:

  1. haha your socks and boots comment made me laugh :) I'd forgotten how I had to have Josh zip up my boots because I just couldn't balance or bend down to do it myself! Funny how I've forgotten so much about my pregnancy already....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I always make Bryce pull my boots on and off whenever he's home, so I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with that problem :)

      Delete
  2. I have had peppermint cravings too. In the last 3 days, I've made peppermint bark, peppermint kiss cookies, and chocolate peppermint muddy buddies. Luckily they get shared so I don't eat it all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, those all sound so yummy. I don't know how you have motivation to make all of those treats though! After work I'm so tired I rarely have the motivation to even make dinner haha!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like everything is going really well!! Let me know if you need anything, some peppermint ice cream maybe?? :)

    ReplyDelete