November 10, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 30 Weeks

DSC_0210
How far along? 30 Weeks
How big is baby? About the size of a head of cabbage.  I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday and according to the ultrasound my doctor said she weighed around 3 1/2 pounds.  Something that made us laugh is at my appointment I was about 29.5 weeks along and when the doctor was checking and measuring her he said she had a 31 week size head.  Bryce said her head is big because she is already so smart ;).
Maternity clothes? Oh yes.  I feel like my belly has tripled in size over the last couple weeks.  I still wear a lot of my regular clothes but a lot of them look weird with my growing belly so my maternity clothes are now in constant rotation.
Stretch marks? Still none luckily, nothing new from the last update.
Sleep: I've been sleeping okay.  I still take at least two bathroom trips during the night and no matter how much sleep I get I always feel tired.  I might as well get used to it since that probably won't go away for the next several years ;)
Best moment of the week? Getting to see Claire on the ultrasound at my doctor's appointment on Thursday.  I love getting to see her once a month and receive reassurance that she is still doing great.
Food cravings?  Diet Pomegranate 7-UP!!  It is my favorite and I love when it comes out during the holidays.  I've been watching for it but I haven't seen it any stores yet.  If anyone does please let me know!  I will bake you cookies or something!
Symptoms?  Yucky heartburn every time I eat and lately I get it during the night and wake up from acid coming up my throat.  The round ligament pain hasn't been as bad the last week or so that's been nice to have a break from.      
Movement: She has had her legs up by my ribs on my right side lately.  She loves hanging out there and kicking me whenever I slouch or something.  I think she gets mad from getting squished when I have bad posture and she makes sure to let me know.
Gender? girl!
Belly button in or out? Still partially out.  It's not totally sticking out but I'm thinking it will get there soon.
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Anything making you queasy or sick?  I took my Glucose Tolerance Test on Thursday and that definitely wasn't my favorite thing in the world.  I felt so sick the rest of the day. I managed to keep everything down until eleven o clock pm....then I puked.  That makes the total number of times I have thrown up during my pregnancy two.  (I know I am still so lucky that I haven't been as sick as some women get!)
Happy or moody most of the time: I've been sooo happy the last couple of weeks.  I love the holidays.  They always get me so excited and put me in the best mood!  I just need Claire to hurry up and get here so I can celebrate all of the holidays with her.
Miss Anything?  No not really.
Labor Signs? Nope.  Let's hope these hold off for at least seven more weeks.  Then I wouldn't mind if I started seeing them a few weeks before my due date (every pregnant girl's dream, right?).
Looking Forward to? My first baby shower this next Saturday with the Leishman side of the family!  

No comments:

Post a Comment