October 20, 2013

Weekend Recap

We didn't do too much this weekend but we had a nice break from the usual work and school.  After Bryce and I got off work on Friday we spent the night at Lowe's picking up supplies for our dining table Bryce is building. 
DSC_0007
DSC_0003Saturday Bryce had the day off so he was able to get a lot of work done on the table.  He is hoping to get it finished in the next week or two and I am SO excited.
DSC_0012
DSC_0013Rory was right by Bryce's side all morning while he worked.  She loved following him around and being his little sidekick.  I'm pretty sure he liked it just as much, if not more than she did.

While Bryce worked on the table I spent Saturday afternoon taking pictures of my sister Laci's family and her new baby Lydia.  I will post those pictures separately because there are a lot!  Saturday night Bryce and I finally watched The Great Gatsby.  It is one of my favorite books so I had high expectations.  At first I wasn't really liking the new version of the movie but by the end I loved it.  I thought the casting of all the characters was perfect!  Bryce thought it was pretty good but he thought the cinematography of the film was a little too much.
Untitled
And lastly, probably my favorite part of the weekend was hitting 27 weeks in my pregnancy.  This is the last week until I am in my third trimester!  We're getting closer and closer to meeting our little girl.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the next 13 weeks will go by really fast with all the hustle and bustle of the holidays.  Here's to hoping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment