October 29, 2013

Watch Me Grow: 35 Weeks

DSC_0116   
Rory is 35 weeks old and officially turned 8 months old as of yesterday!  She has been loving all of the fall leaves.  It's been windy and stormy and all of the leaves have blown off our trees into the yard.  Rory is in heaven.  Rory would stay outside and play in them all day if I let her.  

We had her sleep in our room last weekend and both nights when I got up to pee around 3 a.m. she followed me out the bedroom door and went straight into her crate to sleep the rest of the night.  She is a big fan of her crate and apparently likes sleeping in there better than in our bedroom with us. 
 DSC_0104
DSC_0109
DSC_0110Rory's new favorite spot to nap is under the crib.  Bryce and I were in there putting a few things away and Rory made herself at home, crawled under the crib, and took a little nap.  It was pretty cute.  I'm curious to see if this will continue, especially when the baby is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment