October 14, 2013

Watch Me Grow: 33 Weeks

DSC_0259 DSC_0256 DSC_0258 DSC_0251 Rory turned 33 weeks old this past weekend.  I can't get over how cute she looks since we got her groomed.  Her fur is all the same length and it is nice and soft again.  She weighs about 48 pounds.  She still hasn't hit 50 pounds yet but I am guessing she will within a few more weeks.  I have really focused on her training over the past week and I am happy to say she is making good progress.  She will now go to her crate on command and she is doing really well with the command "stay".  She will go to a "down stay" position and wait there while I walk to our door open it, step outside, and come back in.  She is getting so good and doesn't move until I give her the okay.  The goal is to have her obedient enough to do this when visitors come.  She'll get there soon I hope.  Even though she gets overly excited we are glad she loves people and isn't mean or aggressive towards them.  She is the sweetest dog and we love having her in our family.   

No comments:

Post a Comment