October 27, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 28 Weeks (Third Trimester!)

DSC_0032
How far along? 28 weeks! I am finally in my third trimester.  And two things to note: I'm actually doing an update on the start date of the week instead of halfway through like I usually do, and I made Bryce take my picture so I didn't have to post another bathroom shot (hooray!).
How big is baby? About the size of an eggplant; weighs about 2 1/4 pounds and is a little over 14 and a half inches long.
Maternity clothes? Yep mixed with regular clothes.  I'm wearing regular jeans in the picture above but the pants I wear to work are mostly maternity ones.
Stretch marks? Still nothing yet.  I use Bella B Tummy Honey Butter every day.  It is supposed to help prevent stretch marks and had great reviews so I figured it was worth a try!
Sleep: I still wake up quite a bit to go to the bathroom but I've been able to fall asleep again quicker so that has been nice!
Best moment of the week? Today during Stake Conference Claire started to get wiggly and move around everywhere.  You could see my whole stomach bounce around every time she moved.  Bryce and I kept watching and had a hard time not laughing out loud.
Food cravings? Still Costa Vida...and we still haven't had it yet!  We are going to get it this weekend for my birthday date though.
Symptoms? Heartburn, fatigue, and the awful round ligament pain is back.  It's getting harder to bend, walk for long periods of time, and get out of bed and things, not from my belly being huge but from the ligament pain hurting so bad.  I've also started having Braxton Hicks occasionally, so that's been fun...
Movement: She always moves so much when I'm trying to go to sleep.  Most of the time I think it's cute except for the nights I am way tired and keep getting woken up from her kicks.  I swear sometimes she's playing the drums in there or something. 
Gender? girl!
Belly button in or out? Partially out.  I think I'm definitely going to a have a belly button that pokes out.
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, nothing recently.
Happy or moody most of the time:  I've been pretty happy but I also cry way easily.  I cry in movies, from reading conference talks, listening to music, talking to Bryce about our baby Claire and getting to be a mom...basically anything can set me off these days.   
Miss Anything? Hmm...maybe some of my clothes but that's about it.
Labor Signs? No labor signs but like I mentioned earlier I have been experiencing Braxton Hicks every now and then.
Looking Forward to? Halloween and my Birthday on Thursday!  And I am so thrilled to say I am in my third trimester.  I can't believe I only have 12 weeks left! 

No comments:

Post a Comment