October 4, 2013

Did you know it's my favorite month??

DSC_0075    I'm so happy it's finally October!  October is my very favorite month of the entire year.  It's the month of my favorite holiday, my birthday, and my favorite kind of weather!  I love the October smells of cinnamon, apple, and pumpkin.  I love all of the colors of the changing leaves.  I love the crisp air and wearing boots, scarves, and sweaters.  I love scary movies and the spooky atmosphere from the drizzly, rainy days.  Basically there isn't anything about October I don't love. 
Untitled
I tried to get Rory to take a picture with me to show our enthusiasm about it, but she wasn't feeling very cooperative.  
DSC_0076
Bryce was gone at another football game for athletic training tonight and while he was gone I finally had time decorate our house for Halloween.
DSC_0082
DSC_0072
DSC_0081
DSC_0089
I didn't do too much and kept things pretty simple.  I printed a Halloween poster, bought a few small pumpkins, printed a Halloween garland, and cut out some paper bats.  I'm really liking the October version of our house, maybe I'll leave everything up year round ;)
While I was taking pictures I noticed even my coat rack is looking festive thanks to the little orange flowers I added to my black and white tote.  Happy October Everyone!

P.S. I changed the name of our blog to the "Leishman Chronicles".  I've been thinking since half the posts are about Rory and the baby it really isn't just "Bryce & Kami" anymore, it's a little journal for our whole family.  I also got around to redesigning the blog and gave it a whole new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment