October 20, 2013

Brian, Laci, & Lydia Rose Family Pictures

My sister Laci had her baby girl she asked if I would take her newborn pictures and a few family pictures for her. I am extremely inexperienced and it is a little out of my comfort zone, but I was excited to get some practice so I told her I would give it a try. I don't mind taking pictures of my little family and our day to day activities but taking other people's pictures is still pretty intimidating for me.  I'm flattered my sister trusts me enough to practice on them :)  

I ended up having so much fun!  Lydia was such a good baby the whole day and she is adorable so she made the job pretty easy.  Here's a little sneak peak of some of my favorites pictures I got of Lydia, Brian, and Laci (really this post is for Laci and the grandmas haha).
DSC_0047edit4
DSC_0049
DSC_0120edit2
DSC_0090
DSC_0115edit2 DSC_0119 DSC_0095 DSC_0096

    

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job!!!!! What a sweet little fam. I'm excited for Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a good job! You can practice on us too if you want :) I still have no idea what I'm going to do for newborn or family pictures!

    ReplyDelete