September 28, 2013

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

DSC_0028 It probably has nothing to do with being pregnant that I've been craving pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for the past couple weeks, and more with the fall weather.  Every year around this time I always want to make all kinds of pumpkin desserts.  These cookies are the easiest recipe ever.  I don't even know if it should be considered an actual recipe since it is just mixing three ingredients together :)  Regardless, these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies turn out the best of any recipe I've ever used.  I think they even turn out better than when I've made them from scratch!  Anyway, onto the recipe.
DSC_0031  Ingredients:
1 Box of Spice Cake Mix

1 15 0z Can of Pumpkin
1 bag of chocolate chips (I like semi-sweet best!)
Mix spice cake with pumpkin until well blended.  Add chocolate chips.  Spoon onto greased cookie sheets.  Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. And that's it! Easiest cookies ever that still taste like you put in lots of effort.
DSC_0049



No comments:

Post a Comment