September 4, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 20 Weeks

Afterlight
How far along? 20 weeks (as of Sunday).  Officially Halfway!
How big is baby? About the size of a banana
Maternity clothes? Still no.  I did buy one pair of maternity pants but I haven't really needed to wear them quite yet.
Stretch markes? Nope, still nothing yet.
Sleep: I'm still waking up to go to the bathroom a few times a night but other than that I've been sleeping really good.  I've had to start sleeping with a pillow between my knees to keep my back from hurting though.
Best moment of the week? Bryce being able to feel our little girl kick.  That was really special. 
Food cravings? Green smoothies still and skittles.
Symptoms? Mild ligament pain but that's all.
Movement: She wiggles around and kicks all the time now and I love it.  Bryce can feel her kick now too.  This has been one of my favorite things. It just makes it seem a little more real.
Gender? girl!
Belly button in or out? in.
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or moody most of the time: I was a little grumpy this past week.  I've been really tired and trying to keep up with everything around the house after work stresses me out sometimes.  I'm feeling pretty happy this week though.
Miss Anything? Some of my wardrobe but that's about it. 

I seriously can't believe I am already halfway.  It has gone by so fast.  I hope the next half goes by just as quickly...but it probably won't ;).  My next doctor's appointment is this Friday and I am really excited to see our little girl on the ultrasound again and see how much she has grown!
-Kami

No comments:

Post a Comment