September 29, 2013

A Weekend for Chicken Noodle Soup

DSC_0056 Every Saturday I plan out our weekly meals before I go grocery shopping.  Last Saturday I thought chicken noodle soup sounded good so I planned to make it in the crockpot the next Friday since I'd be working from home that day.  I think my subconscious must have known what was coming.  Bryce started getting sick with a cold on Thursday and he was kind enough to share it with me.  I woke up feeling fine on Friday but by the end of the day I was sneezing, coughing, and feverish.  While eating our soup for dinner Friday night, we had to laugh at the perfect timing of the meal.    
DSC_0063 DSC_0052 DSC_0053 
Our weekend has looked about like this.  We've been ingesting Vitamin C and napping like its our job.  It was a weekend for chicken noodle soup, wool socks, netflix marathons, and cuddling on the couch.  But really, send healthy vibes our way, we're running out of tissues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment