August 11, 2013

A Baby Shower for Laci & Lydi

DSC_0136 Yesterday my mom and I threw a baby shower for my sister Laci and her baby girl Lydia who will be here in about a month.
Untitled DSC_0143 DSC_0139
We had lots of yummy food including Laci's cravings: cheetos, strawberries, and kit kats. 
DSC_0153
Here she is with all of her gifts.  She got so many cute baby things! 
DSC_0160
I gave Laci the mobile I made and a diaper bag.  Her husband Brian better appreciate that I specifically chose a diaper bag that wasn't purple or pink so he wouldn't feel a loss of manhood when he has to carry it.

I am counting down the days until Lydi's arrival.  I can't wait to meet her and spoil her rotten.  I am sure I will be her favorite aunt :)  And on a side note Laci and I are sooo excited that our babies will be so close.  They will only be four months apart and we are certain they will be best friends.

-Kami 

1 comment:

  1. So Cute! Cravings is a good idea for food. Can't wait until your shower!!!

    ReplyDelete